How to Support
Do you remember shopping for a new book bag and school supplies at the end of the summer vacation? Knowing your break was ending was a drag, but somehow the smell of freshly sharpened pencils and lining up your highlighters made it all a bit more exciting. The idea of going back was a bit more fun when you had new things to play with.
The Rachel Quinn Children’s Foundation is a new charity built to set up the children of Long Island for success in school. We start by supplying students in need with backpacks and the supplies to kick their year off right! By providing quality products that match those of their classmates we empower kids to be enthusiastic about their new year and ready to absorb what their class has in store. When the social burden of fitting in and showing up prepared is lifted off their shoulders their minds are open to the school experience, and they just might have more fun, too!
How to Help
You are here because you want to help. Thank you! There are so many ways to get involved and we would love to have you in our community. We are always seeking out funds to help more kids!
- Donate directly here through PayPal or Venmo
- Ask your employer about cooperate matching programs or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Shop our store. Proceeds fund the foundation in all our charitable efforts
- Follow us on Facebook and start a birthday fundraiser.
- Join our volunteer mailing list here to find out when we need a hand in person
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter
- Attend a fundraising event
- Join our newsletter to stay up to date on all our events and programs
- Sponsor an event. Reach out to us at email@example.com to sponsor or donate to one of our fundraising events.
There’s a lot more you can do to support RQCF than just donating funds. (Although that helps quite a bit!) We also need volunteers throughout the year to keep our fundraisers and events going! If you have some time you would like to donate we would love the help. Please join our volunteers mailing list and let us know what special skills you might have to support our efforts!